Every day, we have thousands of thoughts in our heads. As a matter of fact, many of them are similar, and many of them often tend to be negative. When we talk to ourselves over a longer time, it eventually becomes our truth, which is why it's important that your thoughts strengthen you rather than make you feel bad about yourself.
Affirmations are a way of working with your mindset and include phrases or words that remind you of who you are, why you have value, or what you care about most. It's a way to boost your mind with positive thoughts and change the way you think about yourself. When working with affirmations, they should be formulated as sentences and only include positive statements. Remember to write them in the present - as if they have already happened. Then the most important thing is to feel and trust your affirmations!
Here are ten affirmations you can tell yourself daily:
- I respect myself and my own worth.
- I become a better version of myself every day.
- I'm proud of myself and everything I have accomplished.
- I'm loved and appreciated.
- I accept myself the way I am.
- I respect my body by exercising and eating healthily.
- My dreams can be achieved.
- I'm thankful for my life and everything I can do.
- I'm successful in everything I do.
- I'm beautiful just the way I am.